Written to help you maximize the joy of living in a multi-dog household, Feeling Outnumbered uses the study of animal behavior and positive training methods to teach your dogs to be polite and patient instead of demanding and pushy. Filled with practical ideas about keeping life fun in houses with two or more dogs, this book is a great resource for all multiple dog owners, whatever their level of training experience. After reading Feeling Outnumbered, you’ll be able to:
- Create order out of chaos in your multi-dog home
- Walk several dogs together at the same time without dislocating your shoulder!
- Make meal times calm and quiet
- Use management like a pro to prevent problems from occurring
- Read the early warnings signs that suggest trouble might be brewing